I have decided to start commissions.... I am very poor, I need money for college and for cosplay.
Anyhoo, onto the commissions! I can draw lots of things, even if they aren't listed here. I work mainly in ink, pencil and paint (watercolor and acrylic). There are a few things i will NOT do:
I reserve the right to refuse any request if i find it too objectionable.
Some blood/gore and suggestive themes are fine, let's just keep it reasonable.
I am currently only accepting requests in TRADITIONAL MEDIA, so if you would like the original, you will have to pay for shipping, which will depend on where you live but it shouldn't be too bad seeing as it's just paper
Payment is via Paypal, feel free to send me a note if you have any questions, I won't bite!
INK or PENCIL: $15-$20 depending on complexity (Simple portraits like the 1st will be 15)
WATERCOLOR or ACRYLIC: $30-$45 Again, depending on complexity and if you want a background.
2- MANGA/ANIME OR CARTOON STYLE
INK OR PENCIL: $5-$10 (Depending on complexity and sketchyness. If you want something like the ones pictured here, it's probably 5, if you want something more like the first one on the next but only in BW, it'll be more like 10.)
WATERCOLOR or ACRYLIC: pricing for this one is a little more varied. If you want something simple like the ones above, only in color, it will be $15. If you want something more complex and finished-looking like the ones featured below, that will be $25.
(i know that second one isn't exactly manga/anime, but it's the only example of acrylic i've got on DA right now.)
FULL BODY, or HALF BODY, or anything more than a headshot, really.
INK OR PENCIL:
-Simple background/no background: $10.
-More complex background: $ 25.
WATERCOLOR OR ACRYLIC
-Simple background: $25
-More complex background: $35-$45.
Prices will be set on individual request
:bulletread: SOME OTHER THINGS I NEED TO SAY
- Ink prices are the same for entirely black and white pictures or some color with marker if you want it, like in some of the examples above.
- I CAN DRAW OTHER THINGS NOT LISTED HERE! These are just my main guidelines
- There are a couple different traditional medium i can use too, such as charcoal. Basically, if you have any request that isn't here, just shoot me a question
- Watercolors and ink or acrylics and ink are the same price as regular watercolor/acrylic, just tell me what you would prefer
- The reason why i have set a price range for most is so both YOU and I can have the price that is most fair. So that if you are requesting something fairly simple you will not pay the same as for something more complicated, yes? I hope this does not bother you!
-PRICES MAY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
- If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!
Please commission me guys, i need help paying for college! >.<